Friday, June 12, 2009

Technology for a 1 year old.


Amelia types on her computer just like Daddy. I found this old laptop while cleaning out a closet and Amelia loves it. Tom was sitting on the couch typing and she went over and wanted to sit next to him with her laptop.



When I was on the phone this morning, Amelia went into the other room, found "her" phone and sat down on her couch and did some talking, too.


Amelia enjoys some tv time - she can handle about 10 minutes and seems to enjoy the down time. (so do I - although normally I sit with her and talk to her about what's on ... something I am sure we'll never do with our subsequent children - haha).



And lastly, I did some organizing and made a corner in our living room just for Amelia. She seems to enjoy it and so far she keeps her stuff over there....

No comments: