This should make up for the lack of recent pictures. Amelia's teacher sent us some pictures of her at school and there are so many cute ones that I just couldn't decide what to leave out. Basically I left out the ones that had other kids...otherwise, I included them all!

"I have important raking to attend to; it's a special method of raking with the handle."



"I have a future in outdoor material management."



Amelia loved the parachute - don't we all remembering loving this as kids?

Painting with pine cones...

Amelia and the saga of the bicycle. She is determined to ride it; HOWEVER, her little legs don't reach the pedals.

...but she tries every day no matter what....

don't know how to get rid of the second picture here... so they are both here!

"See ya later!"
2 comments:
She is one super-fun kid! I love hearing her say, "Go, Go, Go!" all day long! :-)
Looks like she is loving school! :)
Post a Comment