Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Pictures from Minnesoah-ta (that's supposed to be written like the accent...)


My and my grandma, Fran Jones.




My and my dad. A note to my sister: Becky, I experimented with using a hair straightener: Do you like the way my hair looks?

A funny Amelia story:
This morning we woke up to some pretty snow (that later turned to rain, but I digress...) When Amelia and I were cuddling on the couch Tom said, "Amelia have you seen the snow outside?!" To which she responded, complete with a loud sigh, "No. Later."

1 comment:

Ohio Irwin's said...

That's funny! Katelyn came out with "will you do me a favor" this morning. First time I heard that. But when we didn't immediately respond to her request for us to turn on the CD Peter & the Wolf (for the 200th time - no joke) she started using her meany voice. Right words, wrong tone. We're working on it. Enjoy your cuddles!