Monday, March 15, 2010

Demon

Please send advice on how to exorcise a demon that lives in a house.

The problem is that we can't get rid of the demon we need to reform the demon and keep it for the next 18 years or so.

That's right, Amelia has moved to another stage of the terrible twos (which begin before two--I never knew that).

Saturday Amelia was happy for 10 minutes of every hour. That's right 50 minutes of every hour were filled with whining, fake crying and just goobelieness. She also had a constant runny nose that she wouldn't let me wipe.

Tomorrow she turns 2 so I suppose all of this will go away at midnight tonight.

2 comments:

Grammie said...

MOlars???? Or, she's just 2. You survived being 2 and I imagine Amelia will too. Starting at 2 you put your fingers into wall plugs and would take off across crowded streets by wriggling your little hand out of mine. Very nerve wracking. Whining was a very favorite hobby too. That got you in your room. You could whine all you wanted there, and were able to come out if you agreed to quit that horrible noise. Seemed to work-you don't do it now that I am aware of.

Ohio Irwin's said...

Not often publicized is the Trying Threes. We found these worse than the twos. Let's hope Amelia is getting it all out now so you'll all be headed for Terrific Threes instead.