Things have been going really well -- I am FINALLY gaining weight: 7 pounds last month. Yay very exciting for someone who had gained nearly nothing and was starting to worry. This baby is proving to be very busy and continues to lack cooperation during doctor visits. Last week s/he kept moving away from the heart monitor machine and it took forever to get a heart rate reading longer than 5 seconds. Another appointment in 3 weeks and then things start picking up. I'll be getting lots of extra attention because of my gestational diabetes: extra ultrasounds and twice weekly non-stress tests starting at 32 weeks... I asked if they offer valet parking for women who have to come that often and they said no....
Thursday, April 1, 2010
24.
No, not the tv show 24, but week 24 of this pregnancy!
Things have been going really well -- I am FINALLY gaining weight: 7 pounds last month. Yay very exciting for someone who had gained nearly nothing and was starting to worry. This baby is proving to be very busy and continues to lack cooperation during doctor visits. Last week s/he kept moving away from the heart monitor machine and it took forever to get a heart rate reading longer than 5 seconds. Another appointment in 3 weeks and then things start picking up. I'll be getting lots of extra attention because of my gestational diabetes: extra ultrasounds and twice weekly non-stress tests starting at 32 weeks... I asked if they offer valet parking for women who have to come that often and they said no....

Things have been going really well -- I am FINALLY gaining weight: 7 pounds last month. Yay very exciting for someone who had gained nearly nothing and was starting to worry. This baby is proving to be very busy and continues to lack cooperation during doctor visits. Last week s/he kept moving away from the heart monitor machine and it took forever to get a heart rate reading longer than 5 seconds. Another appointment in 3 weeks and then things start picking up. I'll be getting lots of extra attention because of my gestational diabetes: extra ultrasounds and twice weekly non-stress tests starting at 32 weeks... I asked if they offer valet parking for women who have to come that often and they said no....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment