Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Week 29

Well here we are at week 29. I continue to hope that this baby stays in much longer than our first one... otherwise we only have 6 weeks left. Eeek! Everything is going well, though, and the belly is growing and measures "perfectly" they tell me at every visit. We get an ultrasound peek in 2 weeks and hope we get some cute face shots of this very busy little baby...


And our post would not be complete without some Amelia action. Here she sits on the counter and "paints" (there wasn't any paint on the brush) her beloved castle. I don't know what we'll do with this thing, but it sure does capture her attention for long periods of time! We'll probably keep it forever and use it as a center piece at the head table of her wedding :)

1 comment:

edithperkins@comcast.net said...

I love the castle!! How cute!! What a cutie!!!