Monday, November 22, 2010
4 months!
Our little Zoë-bear is 4 months old now! She's growing fast and becoming more person-like by the day. In this month she has had her first case of pink eye and her first fever and is also working on her first tooth. Hopefully the second half of this month will be healthier for her! We are looking forward to her first Thanksgiving - and on next Monday I am going back to work. I am both excited and sad, but Zoë has been doing really, really well at her "day home" in the past few days that she has gone.
Funny student moments I have encountered at school in the last few days (I"ve been going in to get some work done ahead of time...) All are true:
1. Student: "Mrs. C!!!! Did you have your baby yet?"
Me: Yes. (what else do I say?)
2. Student: WOW YOU ARE SO MUCH SKINNIER THAN THE LAST TIME I SAW YOU!!!!!!
Me: I would hope so!
3. Student: Is that the baby you were pregnant with when I had you? (THREE YEARS AGO).
Me: (ABSOLUTE OUT LOUD LAUGHTER) No, she is 2 1/2 now.
4. Student: Is that the baby?
Me: No this is just one I've picked up in the parking lot. My real baby is at home.
Student: Really?
Me: No I AM KIDDING.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment