Zoë started solids. And like her sister at the same age, she is already fighting me for the spoon. She loves it, even though she is only eating about a tablespoon per day of rice cereal.

Daddy visited Amelia's class and read some stories to her friends.
And Zoë is the quietest but most alert Christmas pageant baby Jesus ever. That is the only picture I got - I really didn't want to be that obnoxious and walk all the way down the aisle and take a picture... So, for your reference: the girl in blue is Mary and she is holding our Jesus, who also doubled as an angel because she was so good!
2 comments:
Awesome!!! I miss the church pagent. Did Amelia get to wear those sheep/ donkey hats? Do they still have those?
What great photos! I love your site, I can't wait to check out more. I can't believe how much Amelia looks like Becky in some of those shots :) Both girls are sooo cute!
Post a Comment