I took our princess to Disney's Princess Wishes on Ice this morning - it was a bit of a last minute idea and I got us the cheap seats - but in my mind they were the best ones. I don' t know who had more fun:

Amelia is enthralled watching the show...

After the intermission she got brave enough to sit in her own seat...

I bought her a spinning wand and we BOTH had fun with it..

A true princess insists on going down the stairs by herself...

Thanks for coming with us, Alli!!!! We had lots of fun together (and Amelia enjoyed that your boots matched hers).
the spinning toy was a big hit.
2 comments:
Awesome!!!
Sounds like fun! What a cutie, I love her skirt :) Laura took Grace and I guess she loved it except for the beauty and the beast part at the end. She wont' stop talking about that scary part :(
Post a Comment