Today our baby is 3! We can't believe it... It appears as though 2011 is the year of sick birthdays - because both Tom and I were sick on our birthdays, and now Amelia is, too. She made it through school but then things fell apart this evening - she cried while opening gifts "I don't wanna open presents!!!" It was pitiful. She did have a good day at school, she eventually enjoyed her presents, and definitely understands that it is her birthday and that she is now 3. She keeps asking, "Why am I not 2 anymore?" When I explained to her that next year she would be 4 she got so excited and had a huge smile on her face... Here are some pictures...and we hope she is feeling better soon!

Amelia has taken a liking for our camera recently - she snapped this artistic shot recently - and so her present from us was a camera that is more geared for kids - and not break if dropped down the stairs.
Amelia has taken a liking for our camera recently - she snapped this artistic shot recently - and so her present from us was a camera that is more geared for kids - and not break if dropped down the stairs.
No comments:
Post a Comment