Today we took Amelia to church for the first time. It was fun to take her and she did quite well. I had to take her out for a walk for a bit of it but she was able to stay calm in the sanctuary for about 1/2 of the service. After church we went out to lunch with Granny Perkins.
The rain finally stopped about 4pm so I put Amelia in the baby bjorn and went for a little walk. I also did some raking and shoveling in the yard. She does very well with all of the movement.
We didn't have many posts last week because dear Amelia has entered a pretty fussy phase. In the evenings she cries constantly unless she is held. Not held in any easy way like sitting on your lap--held with both hands and constantly moved. So that leads to no computer use in the evenings. Heidi continues her greatness as a mother. This week alone she has read 2 books on fussy babies and still does all of the feeding and taking care of Amelia during the day. She is great.
Oh--on Saturday we went up to Squam Lake and saw our friend Chip. He had not met Amelia yet and it made for a great day trip. We were very glad to see him.
1 comment:
Yo-Tom!!! It is GRAMMIE-not Granny as in the Beverly Hillbillies!!!!! Let's get that straight!!!! :) :)Today was awesome!!! Thank you for bringing Amelia to church. I thought it was cool how people wanted to see her but they didn't beg to pick her up and kept a good distance!!!! They were so psyched to see her!
Love,
GRAMMIE
:)
P.S. Champ ate the dessert for my party this afternoon.....some things never change. And Fudge is panting.....like I said some things never change!
Post a Comment