Friday, May 2, 2008

Not About Poop

After an earlier post that included some descriptions of poop we received some feedback that many readers did not wish to think about poop even when described in comic detail. And called poop.

But I need to share what happened today. I took Amelia to the grocery to pick up some haddock for dinner. When I returned home and pulled her out of the car seat she felt very warm--and a little damp. I will spare you all the detail of color and odor and say just this--when I opened up her clothing I found poop in the following 4 locations: between her shoulder blades, above her belly button, on her left thigh and on her right foot. It was such an impressive performance on her part that we took her right to the bath and threw all of the surrounding clothes and blankets in the washing machine.

No comments: