Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Dan's Bachelor Party



The other day on the way home from work I bought Heidi some flowers.



Before you get too excited I should tell you that I bought these as an advance thank you for Heidi allowing me to go to my great friend Dan's bachelor party this weekend. One of the things that I have always loved about Heidi is that she knows how much I value my friends and she remains an awesome woman that still encourages me to go to bachelor parties even when I have a baby. She's a pretty great find.


Also before you think it was a crazy bachelor party I'll tell you that we rented a cabin on Squam Lake and did a ton of fishing.


And don't worry this picture is as close as we got to any strippers. I think it is getting better but I'm still working on my baby weight.

No comments: