Sunday, June 29, 2008

Our Third Cat

29 June 2008

Amelia has moved to the all important cat phase of her development. She is now fascinated by blinking lights, strange lights, loud sounds and the end all be all of cat-dom--toys with little bells inside.

This morning I was shaking a little belled toy in front of her and I felt a little bad that this was the exact same way that I had entertained our cat Badger when she was little. The feeling quickly passed as I remembered a mere 2 weeks ago when nothing I tried would calm her in any way.

In other news my sister Laura came to visit this weekend. She is 5 months pregnant with her second child and is taking a weekend break from kid one and husband Chris to come see us. We are super excited to have her here. It is a little rainy this weekend but we will have pictures of whatever we wind up doing.

No comments: