Thursday, July 31, 2008

Grandma and Grandpa Crumrine

29 July 2008

Our trip to visit Grandma and Grandpa Crumrine began with Amelia's first airplane ride. Proving me totally wrong (I sort of wanted to drive) Amelia was super good on both legs of the flight. The only real problem was how tired Heidi and I were. We left our house at 4am but I was nervous about missing the flight so I was awake at 3am. This left me feeling a little brain dead and I almost lost our boarding passes 3 times just in the process of trying to get coffee and some fruit.

All of the flight attendants were really kind and interested in Amelia. And the passengers seated near us were very understanding that a baby might cry a little on a plane flight. She did fuss a little on both flights but I was able to rock her and she calmed and went right back to sleep.















When we arrived in Columbus we got the rental car and went straight to Chipotle. Chipotle has great burritos and tacos and there is not one near us in NH so we took this opportunity to get some of our favorite food. Then we were on the road to Tiffin.



My parents were puttering around in the front yard so they were right there to see Amelia the moment we drove in. This is the first picture of them with their second granddaughter.

No comments: