Thursday, July 31, 2008

Swimming in the Pool

Well we finally got out to Tiffin to show Amelia to her Grandpa and Grandma Crumrine. They of course were keeping up on the blog, but there is nothing like the real thing.

This little video is of Amelia in a small pool that my Dad got for Katelyn to swim in. Amelia likes it too but she can't quite sit up yet so it is a little back breaking to hold her in it. We were having a great time cooling off with Amelia when a strange look came over her face and she soon filled the pool with one of her special gifts. Let's just say it took longer to clean the pool than it did to fill it up. My dad and I scooped out the water with buckets and then used bleach wipes to do the final cleanup.

I guess we learned our lesson about letting her swim naked. We had this odd notion that for some reason she wouldn't go in the water. Thinking back I don't know where the idea came from--probably a really dumb part of my mind.

No comments: