This post is about our delightful cats, Toonces and Badger. This picture is a few years old and Badger is now a healthy 15 pounder - but it's the only one I could find on this computer. Every morning these beasts like to chase each other around the upstairs, generally as Amelia is attempting to fall asleep. I can hear them tearing all over the place - and every morning I go upstairs and give them a dirty look and then come racing downstairs. This morning it occurred to me that they really do know HOW to respond to discipline, they just choose not to (shocking, I know). Amelia had just quieted down and I hear this huge BANG (probably Badger the fat one jumping from a dresser) and then I hear Amelia cry. So I go up there and stand outside her room and give them a stern look and point at them to come into the hall. They both come running out into the hallway and go down the stairs with their tails down. It's like they go up there and make noise every morning just to terrorize me. Typical cats.Fortunately, Yoda has been terrorizing them all morning long and they are sitting on the counter as I write this and will not come down because of him. Good dog.
No comments:
Post a Comment