Saturday, December 20, 2008

Sorry Evans and Grandmother

So we decided that since we were in the middle of a 3 day storm we would forgo our trip to Utah. I think the final argument to ourselves was--If we saw a couple with a baby, stuck in O'Hare, a couple who knew they were flying in the middle of a storm--we would say, well duh! What did you think was going to happen?

So I know we may have disappointed some people but we hope you understand that having a 9 month old isn't always easy. We really love you all--even though we won't see you.

I just wanted to get this out before any of you had the chance to post nasty messages about us on your facebook pages. We are REALLY sorry!

1 comment:

Ohio Irwin's said...

Very heartfelt, but it may have been even more convincing if you had been standing outside in the snow with Amelia screaming nearby to help reinforce the obstacles. :) I'll keep my fingers crossed there aren't any more storms before Friday. Crumrines aren't very forgiving you know. hehe