Monday, April 13, 2009

Old Room - New Room


April 2008


April 13, 2009

This is about the most awesome change I have experienced since living here - it even beats the bathroom because I did it ALL BY MYSELF. From now on, I am in charge of room decorating and Tom is in charge of manual labor. Seems like a fair trade, eh?

Now that I am addicted to room changes, I will be sure to post my next big project: turning our purple kitchen into a light green kitchen... wish me luck!

5 comments:

Mary said...

Nice! I love the change... It's now a very clean open room. The sheer curtains add a lot to the room!

Edie said...

Great job! The decorator side of you two is obvious! It looks really, really nice! Good for you!
xoxooxoxox
Grammie

Ohio Irwin's said...

Love it! I wouldn't have known it was the same room. I agree with Mary, the sheers let the light in and make it look bright, friendly and bigger - all good things. Great work!

Edie said...

I love the new picture of the three of you-just realized those are all my clothes!

Meaghan said...

the room. looks. AWESOME.