Friday, June 5, 2009

Snuggie Central

So as a joke I bought my sister a snuggie for her birthday. It was a buy one get one free kind of deal, so I got one, too. Now we have matching snuggies. Turns out , they are AWESOME and we spent a lot of time snuggie-ing while at Lake George.


It came in handy nicely when we took Becky waterskiing (she in her wet suit). I was nice and warm in the cold boat...


Tom tries it on but looks kind of creepy - and also a bit like Dumbledore.


Tom and I try to re-enact one of the lame scenes from the Snuggie commercial.


A Snuggie Family. Amelia wants one, too.

Unfortunately it wasn't buy one get two free, or else we could have had one for our mom, too. We loved ours so much that we wouldn't share with her.

2 comments:

Ohio Irwin's said...

Most important is that you can hold your beverage and still stay warm! I agree Tom looks like a wizard. Get him a pointy hat, tape up the back and he'll be all set for Halloween.

Mary said...

hahaha! That post made my Monday morning... : ) So funny!