Monday, September 21, 2009

It looks like it was a fun Saturday...

...we think it might have been fun for Amelia, but Mommy and Daddy had a tough time dealing with all the screaming. We don't know if she was bored (SHE LOVES SCHOOL), if she was decompressing after all kinds of changes this month, or if she just has to get used to "school days" versus "home days." Nonetheless, we were excited to get back to school for the whole family. We still love her a lot...but this was a tough weekend.


Saturday morning. 10am. Mommy is taking me to the library to get out of the house. Daddy needs a nap after being up with me since 5:30.


I LOVE THE LIBRARY!!!!! As soon as went home and walked in the front door I started screaming again...


So they took me outside. That helped.


When can I go back to school? You guys are boring...



Amelia finds some fun for herself.


Amelia is an anatomy expert.




And Amelia tells us her name...

No comments: