Today I took Amelia to an open gym with her friend Michael. It was a BIG success. It didn't take her long to realize all her options - jumping on the trampoline, running down inclined mats, hanging from bars, walking on a low balance beam... you name it , she did it. She also capped the experience with a lie down and scream in the parking lot temper tantrum when we left. Lots of fun for everyone! :)
I LOVE Flipz! I actually ask my friends if I can take their kids there b/c it's so much fun to watch the kids run, jump, and bounce around the place. In Multiage last year we took a few field trips there in the winter... it is always awesome (and the kids always took great naps afterward too!). Oh, and I can totally picture Amelia in the parking lot, protesting about leaving the place! Glad you had fun with Michael!
1 comment:
I LOVE Flipz! I actually ask my friends if I can take their kids there b/c it's so much fun to watch the kids run, jump, and bounce around the place. In Multiage last year we took a few field trips there in the winter... it is always awesome (and the kids always took great naps afterward too!). Oh, and I can totally picture Amelia in the parking lot, protesting about leaving the place! Glad you had fun with Michael!
Post a Comment