
While watching her new favorite show Amelia fell asleep on my chest. I might have actually fallen asleep first but when I woke up there was a snorting, soft little pig asleep on top of me. Another milestone for Amelia is that she now can be moved while sleeping. So I gently slid out from under her and left her on the couch. She stayed cashed out for about 20 more minutes.
Oh and the new favorite show is Thomas and Friends, starring Thomas the tank engine. She calls for it by saying, "Thomas! Thomas! Thomas!" And she does a pretty good job of pronouncing the name.
One nap wasn't enough. In the afternoon she was screaming at crayons so I put her in the back pack so I could work on the soup I was making. Soup making turned to vacuuming and the next thing I knew she was asleep and snoring.
No comments:
Post a Comment