We have had a very busy few weeks here. Today we mulched all day. 3 yards spread out on every possible spot that could need mulch. I even tried to push some up onto an ugly wall.
Heidi bought quite a few plants and we added them to the mulched beds. We all know that it isn't a mansion but Heidi and I think it looks better.
Amelia and I took a trip to the hardware store and while she was running around she fell down and hit her head on a low shelf. She screamed and it swelled up but no permanent damage was done. Earlier in the day though she had been bitten by a black fly on the other eye. She subsequently looked like she had spent the day boxing.
1 comment:
We don't know anything about kids looking like boxers.....
Can you come over next weekend and help us with our mulch? Please??
Post a Comment