
Amelia and I enjoying a Mother's Day afternoon. If you think I look tired and pale you are correct, because I had just gotten out of bed after sleeping for 3 hours hoping to recover from the most painful sinus infection in the history of the world. I feel a little bit better today but only after taking a half a sick day and sleeping all afternoon. At least Amelia looks happy! (especially in her spidey shirt).

This week there is a lot of standardized testing going on at CHS and so Tom thinks it's a good idea to get Amelia ready. She had a lot of fun and hopefully she will always remember how fun testing can be :)



And lastly, our L'il Squash shows us her pretty smile. We think she's very cute!
2 comments:
Love the Spidey bandaids too! Hope you're feeling better today.
And of course the #2 pencil, de rigeur! Very important to good test taking!!!
Post a Comment