Highlights:
She weighs 12 pounds 8 ounces and is 23 1/4 inches long.
We had to travel to a pediatric audiologist to get the hearing test - she was lazy at the hospital when she was born and failed it in both ears (apparently very common due to "residue" left in the ear canal from the birth process. Gross). Anywho, she had to be asleep for the 3 hour test - SO, she was not allowed to eat for four hours before the appointment so that she'd be ravenous and then fall asleep. I was not happy about that, but it worked and she slept, got hooked up to all kinds of monitors and passed with flying colors. I had to hold her for the whole process in a small, dark room and couldn't do anything - so I, too, slept.
She rolled over again today from her tummy to her back. Still hoping that was an accident.
Now for pictures - I hope to get a picture of her in this pillow every month until she is 1 - wish I'd done that with Amelia...
Zoë a few days after birth.
No comments:
Post a Comment