Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A Lake George Weekend

We went to Lake George for the weekend with our fun friends, the Nesbitts. It was fun, we had beautiful weather, and it was a little sad for me especially knowing Grandmother won't be there again. But because of her we can go there and that is very special.

Tom and John took Amelia and Hunter on a perfect kid-friendly hike up the mountain behind our house.


We attempt a group picture... Yoda decided to walk in front of us and pose like the regal dog he is (or that he hopes to be...)

Zoë shows off her mad tummy time skillz.

Amelia on the car ride over. I had the genius idea of showing her a video on my computer - she was transfixed, quiet, and did not whine the entire time. I do not know why I did not think of this beforehand...but from now on when we go to Lake George she is going to watch movies. That said, we realized that if we have to hear the song from the movie, "Discovering Michael" one more time we might go crazy. So, I went to Target the next morning and bought her some other movies for the ride home...

While at Target, I also bought her Halloween costume. How awesome is this?


While at Target I also bought her these swim goggles because she has wanted a pair forever and they were on sale. When we got home she enjoyed filling up her pool with the hose...

No comments: