1. Eating sweet potato, peas, bananas, squash, and rice cereal. She gags up the green beans so that is a no-go as of right now.
2. She is screaming in her bed right now as I write this because she is learning how to get herself back to sleep - she wakes up every night around 9, fusses for about 10 minutes, goes back to sleep until 12 or 1 and then I just give in and let her sleep with me. Soon this will no longer be do-able as I am getting more exhausted by the day -- Wish us all luck!
3. She LOVES her "day-home" and is socializing with the older kids and eating and sleeping so well there (figures). Haha.
4. She is absolutely in LOVE with her sister. This makes me so happy - I have always felt like the best gift a parent can give a child is a sibling - because it means they will always have someone who will have known them from the beginning and who will always know where they came from. I love that these two will have each other for always!
Update: Zoë has stopped screaming as of now :)
Our picture round-up:
Update: She's crying again. Oh well!
1 comment:
What a cutie! I love the expressions she makes....so adorable. I just started getting more sleep and C is almost 15 months old. We let her cry it out and she was a champ going to sleep but it was the middle of the night wakings where she would scream for 90 minutes and at that point we would cave :( Who wouldn't?? She is a stubborn little one but finally she is letting me get a little more sleep but each night is a question mark. I hope you all get sleep tonight!!
Post a Comment