One of the traditions I want to do for our kids birthdays is to have a picture of them with me - something special for both of us. I really never realized how special a birthday is for the mom, too! I will write more about the other traditions I have started, but for now, here are the birthday/mom pictures!

My little peanut doing some "kangaroo care." The nurses at the hospital had me wear her like this because it helped mimic the womb and can be good for preemies - I found that whenever we did it she would nurse better afterwards.

Amelia's first birthday.

Amelia's 2nd birthday...

Amelia's 3rd birthday...
She is such a big girl! Look at all of that hair.
I realize now that this picture taking tradition is great... but it will also showcase how I age every year as well. Hmmm... that's going to have to be something I sacrifice for my kid :)
1 comment:
Heidi, you look the same as the first day I met you! :) Great photos and Happy Belated Birthday Amelia!!!
Post a Comment