Friday, April 1, 2011

Bathroom Baby

Two thoughts related to the bathroom.

1. Best purchase of my life so far has been a galvanized bucket to keep the used kitty litter in. I used to keep it in bags and they would break on the car ride to the dump and malodorous havoc would ensue.

2. Zoe is not a good bathroom baby. Those of you who have ever had little ones or baby sat for them know that when you are alone you have to take them in with you whether you are taking a shower or up to something else. Well, Zoe is terrible in there. I was taking a shower the other day and had the curtain 1/2 way open so I could see her. While I completed my 4-5 minute shower she took all of the toilet paper off of the shelf where we keep it, had found some scraps of toilet paper to wad up and put in her mouth, and was headed back behind the toilet when I got out. I fear for her future.

Tom

1 comment:

Grammie said...

Grammie would be happy to babysit during these difficult times!!!
:)xoxooxoxoxoxo