This picture I took of Amelia after a nice play date she had with one of my cousin's kids (they are twin girls a few months older than her). She did great - they swam, she shared all of her swimming toys, and then they came inside and played some more. After about the two hour mark, though, she lost interest. She plopped herself down in this chair and stared them down. Right before I snapped this picture she looked up at me, and said in her best 14 year old girl voice, "Are they leaving soon?"
Friday, August 26, 2011
"Are they leaving?"
This picture I took of Amelia after a nice play date she had with one of my cousin's kids (they are twin girls a few months older than her). She did great - they swam, she shared all of her swimming toys, and then they came inside and played some more. After about the two hour mark, though, she lost interest. She plopped herself down in this chair and stared them down. Right before I snapped this picture she looked up at me, and said in her best 14 year old girl voice, "Are they leaving soon?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment