Friday, August 5, 2011

A year of Zoe in the pillow...

I am so glad I started taking pictures of Zoë in this pillow after she was born. I took one every month on or around her month "birthday." Here we have our final picture round up (I think I"ll do this on her birthday every year, though)...

Our little newborn: July 2010

August 14, 2010

September 14 -- so smiley already!

October 14

November 14


December 14

January 14

February 14

March 14

April 14... Mommy will always find this picture cute.

May 14


June 14


Our birthday girl! I got a bunch of cute ones...

I love how she is running away from the pillow in this picture... symbolic for the last picture, no? :) What fast and wonderful year...

1 comment:

Grammie said...

So cute!!! I love that purple checked jumpsuit-too bad she's almost outgrown it! Great idea with the pictures in the pillow. Wish I'd done something like that.