C'mon, Dad, be fair. She also shits copious amounts, and cries and screams for no apparent reason. She suckles milk like a champ, too. Sometimes she gurgles a little (can that be considered an action?). I have personally seen her grab things. She also has this little shiver thing that she does with her jaw that sort of freaks me out.
Hi Tom. I can't remember who told me about your blog but it was fun seeing pictures of your sweet little baby. She is so adorable! Congrats on your wedding- Margie raved about Heidi last summer at RDC. I got married too and we're expecting a baby girl, Sage, in 2 months. Anyways, I thought I should stop in and say hi and congrats!
2 comments:
C'mon, Dad, be fair. She also shits copious amounts, and cries and screams for no apparent reason. She suckles milk like a champ, too. Sometimes she gurgles a little (can that be considered an action?). I have personally seen her grab things. She also has this little shiver thing that she does with her jaw that sort of freaks me out.
Hi Tom. I can't remember who told me about your blog but it was fun seeing pictures of your sweet little baby. She is so adorable! Congrats on your wedding- Margie raved about Heidi last summer at RDC. I got married too and we're expecting a baby girl, Sage, in 2 months. Anyways, I thought I should stop in and say hi and congrats!
Post a Comment