Considering that I live in NH I have been fortunate to make it to quite a few of these gatherings. I was there 4 years ago when we were wondering if Bush would get re-elected and I was telling friends about this great girl I had gone on a few dates with--named Heidi.
Anyway, in the years since we haven't been able to make it out to Pork and Pumpkin but have submitted our carving entries through the miracle of the internet. This year I have created (while Heidi was at yoga) a creation that involves not only pumpkins but another cool thing that we made this year.



5 comments:
That is awesome!
Oh good idea! I may have to steal that and pawn it off as my own creativity!
I think those are some of the cutest puctures I have ever seen! Great idea!
Too funny! And too cute! I agree it's a great idea and the lighting adds a nice touch. I won't be surprised to see this on Martha next year. At least you'll have blog proof you thought of it first. :)
So cute! : ) Love those photos - - wish I lived closer so I could come and take photos of your little "pumpkin".
Post a Comment