Thursday, October 16, 2008

Yoda ate a snake

Yesterday while on a walk in the woods, Yoda ate a dead snake. Tom and I turned around to see him eating "something" but didn't think too much of it. Tom walked back to grab him, of course he wouldn't come when called, and Yoda darted off with the snake flying in the air...and then it was gone in one gulp.

I am scared to death that he is going to throw up while Tom is at work today and I am going to have to clean up re-gurge snake. GROSS! And I thought diapers were disgusting...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no!! I hope you don't see any snake aftermath. Yikes! By the way, the picture below of Amelia in her crib is really cute :-)

-Melissa

Edie said...

Are you sure the snake was dead? What if it comes out moving??? Hehehehe! Just kidding! I think snake is considered a good entree in some places-perhaps if he throws it up you could cook up the recycled snake? What kind of snake? I hear rattlesnake tastes like chicken-let me know how the cuisine fares!
Good luck Rachel Ray Heidi!
xoxooxox
Grammie