Saturday, February 14, 2009

Gu Gu Gu Gu Gu

Amelia has spoken! Her first "word" is "gu" which means dog. Every time she sees or hears the dogs she says "GU GU GU" and we say, "Yes, Dog" over and over again. When we get home she immediately looks towards the basement door (where the dogs are barricaded) and says "Gu." When she's in her high chair and they aren't hovering attempting to catch some food she will say "Gu." In the first video you can hear her say it while she watches Yoda play outside. And in the second video (admittedly a little too long) she is playing on and around Fudge - who, by the way, is a 14 year old lab. He's a rockstar. (minus going to the bathroom in the house).



"I'm stealing this potato off the floor...they can't see if it if I hold it like a football..."

"Now I am going to chew on it. Haha you can't catch me! "



"Wait, hey guys! This thing tastes terrible!"


We've got the "big girl" car seat installed complete with drinks for Amelia! What do you guys think? :) **

**Tom thinks people won't realize we are kidding in this picture. We're not going to put her in the way back with a 6 pack of beer...

1 comment:

Ohio Irwin's said...

I knew you were kidding about the carseat and beer b/c I know you wouldn't leave her back there w/o a bottle opener too. :)