Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Little Tom

This is Grammie Perkins dog Fudge. I guess he was saying--I'm 14 and if I want to lie in the snow for an hour then I can do that.

(Note for grammarians I checked with an expert and was told that chickens lay (eggs) and people lie (down) so that my usage above is correct. I was also told that dogs do not lay eggs.)

This is one of my favorite all time pictures of my mom and me. (I used to say I in this situation but this is something that my friend Chip taught me.)
I think I look fat in this one....

This last one is from a hike that Heidi, Amelia and I went on this afternoon. It was supposed to be about 20 minutes but we wound up following these snowshoe prints that we thought were the trail. Long story short--we were not on the trail and and hour later we finally made it home.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

About that white stuff.. that would be??????