Sunday, May 31, 2009

An explanation

We are very sorry for our lack of blogging this past week. There are a few reasons as to why:

1. Tom's class is still dissecting cats and taking pictures on our camera - GROSS - so I have not wanted to upload pictures onto my computer because it would include cat guts.
2. We can't find our camera cord so even if I wanted to upload cat guts, I couldn't.
3. We (Tom) have been working like crazy to get our house fixed up and it's looking really great! What have I (Heidi) been up to? Her name is Amelia and she has learned how to say "no." Two "no" stories from today:

1. This morning when I was really hoping that she would be ready for a nap because she didn't sleep much last night and was up at 5am, I said, "Amelia, are you ready for your nap?" And she looked me dead on, said NO and then waved good-bye to me as she walked out of the room.
2. After the nap, which she actually went down for quite easily even though she thought otherwise, I asked her to come over to me so I could change her diaper, and , again, she said, NO. No waving this time, though.

So , here are pictures to tide you over until we figure out our camera cord/cat dissecting situation!

No comments: