We had a wonderful Mother's Day this weekend - yesterday Amelia was well cared for by her Aunt Becky and Grammie while Tom and I went to have dinner with friends and then have the night to ourselves at home.
We think that Aunt Becky is finally excited that Amelia is actually interested in her - although she is a little tired after going down a slide with Amelia many, many, many times yesterday afternoon.
The only picture of Amelia with her MOTHER on MOTHER'S DAY. Faithful crumthekid readers may recall the not so fun Mother's Day last year when Amelia cried from 1pm - 10pm and Tom and I spent the day passing her back and forth every hour or so. Not too long after this I cut all dairy out of my diet and she stopped being so fussy. Mother's day this year it was a lot more fun to be a mom! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment