Sunday, August 16, 2009

The silly sleeper continues


Well she was diapered this time, but sleeping with her cute bum HIGH up in the air. The picture doesn't really do it justice...


And we have a little artist on our hands... I found a delightful series of hot pink scribbles on the floor. After taking a picture and thinking it was cute (it's always cute the first time, right?) I had Amelia come over and "help" me clean the floor because we draw "on paper, not the floor." She was a good sport and "helped" scrub the floor.

The floor is still pink. I thought the markers were washable????

1 comment:

Ohio Irwin's said...

Try the Magic Erasers, but test a spot first b/c they can take off the top finish of whatever you're scrubbing too. (Including soft toddler skin...don't let Amelia play with them.) Love, Health and Safety Director and Part-time Cleaning Lady. :)