Sunday, August 2, 2009
We're Back
Computer problems are solved and we march on towards post 400. Here's a big bonus post to make up for missed time.
There was rain every other day at Lake George. This day we had already planned to cook steak and the rain kept pouring down. It washed away most of the stones in the driveway. I learned about this trash bag parka when I did safety training with the National Science Foundation.
Here is Amelia in her swim suit/life jacket. She also is holding one of her favorite toys--mud.
Yoda and our little dog Toonces. She even follows us on walks.
I guess I am making sure they are listening to me?
Heidi's cousin Sasha is so good with Amelia. One day he even got up with her and talked to her until I came in to get her up.
This is our spread for our anniversary cocktail party. Veggies, prosciutto wrapped around melons, cheeses, bacon wrapped scallops and bread and olive oil.
This was Amelia's go to face on this day. You can see her holding her hand on the tooth that hurts.
Our friend Caroline loves cats. Even though she has been scratched several times she always tries to catch them and pet them. Here she finally caught up to the newest little cat--Stella.
I guess I really like this one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment