Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Hello Basketball...

Week 32.
--I gained some weight in the last 2 weeks - yay - first time that's happened in a month.
--I have my bi-weekly non-stress tests and think it's really cool to see all the different kinds of activity it picks up.
--Baby weighs around 4.5 pounds and I am starting to feel it... not comfortable to lie on the couch anymore (boo), not comfortable to be in bed, and not comfortable to bend over and pick stuff up (I am making students do that for me).
--I am optimistic this baby will stay in longer than our precocious, precious Amelia! Everyone keep your fingers crossed! This baby is still up high - and Amelia had dropped by this point in my pregnancy with her. Also, my blood pressure is super, and it had started going up with Amelia at this point, as well. Nonetheless, I am all planned out for the end of the year so if I have to leave school early, it shouldn't be a huge deal.


2 comments:

Chris said...

That's a cute baby belly! What do you bet this one is late? :)

Chris said...

That's from Laura still signed into Chris' account...not some random, blog reader Chris.