Thursday, September 30, 2010

All Amelia

Amelia shows off her new hat that her Aunt Becky bought her - she looked so stinkin' cute I could hardly contain myself.

She also shows off her new superhero underpants... which she wears backwards so that the big design faces front... and yes, they are made for boys. But she loves her superheros....

And lastly, she has been challenging us at bedtime as of late... and after a long night a few days ago of her coming out of her room I doubled gated her in tonight. She told me as I peered over the gate after setting it up, "This is too hard." Hahaha that's right - now stay. in. your. room. She did and she went to sleep. Amelia: 0; Mommy: 1... for now.

2 comments:

Alli said...

Wicked cute hat- Amelia looks so stylin' in it! Also, I really wish I could use your double-gating method at work sometimes! haha :-)

Mrs. Thorner said...

The double gate is absolutely amazing.