Thursday, September 16, 2010

Amelia is a nut


Amelia is having a hard time getting used to not being able to wear shorts. She's not happy about it and is putting up a huge fight about wearing pants. SO, this was our compromise. Tights underneath the shorts... she picked out the shirt, too, and I wasn't about to fight that, so she went off to school in this very busy outfit. Considering that yesterday she informed her lunch table that "Mommy likes to drink wine at home," I am curious what her teachers must think about me? :)

We had a girls night tonight - Tom had back to school night. We went to Friendly's for dinner and got ice cream to go - here she enjoys some chocolate on her face.
And lastly, Amelia stood on the couch and wanted me to take a picture of her. Okay, I said, but then get off the couch... I can't remember now if she listened to me...

3 comments:

Jill Dater said...

I was going to send you a message but I forgot. She is the Punkey Bruster of 2010. I had to laugh when I saw her go into school yesterday morning. Oh, and we went to Friendly's too!

Alli said...

Well you know what I think of her... but I can't speak for some of the other teachers :-) I think she should be Punky Brewster for Halloween- not that she knows who she is or anything (although I do have that show on DVD if you want to borrow it... shhh don't tell anyone!)

Grammie said...

Sooooooo cute!!! Ummm I don't think it looks like she got off the couch for the picture!!! LOL