Amelia of course had to be in the mix (so did Yoda)...she would NOT let me take a picture of Zoë by herself... I will admit I started to get annoyed and then I just told myself that it was not a big deal in the grand scheme of things.
Zoë is a very big girl! This month she started walking - and then decided crawling was a lot faster so we don't have any pictures yet. She is eating lots of table food, talking up a storm and we think that "Dadadadada" is intentional. Very cute. She also does the sign for "all done" whenever she is done with anything. She has adopted a "lovey" and sadly it is not one that we can go out and buy 10 more of like we could for Amelia. Hope we don't lose it! It is so hard to believe that she will be 1 in 2 months. Such a big girl and we love her so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment