Monday, April 21, 2008

Day of Many Walks

22 April 2008

Today was the day of many walks. Amelia did a lot of crying during the night. Heidi did a great job trying to calm her and feed her but I wanted to try and give her a bit of a break during the day.

  • First, Amelia and I took the trip to the dump. It worked out well although she did cry when the car stopped.
  • Second, when we returned from the dump she was al ready in the car seat so I figured we might as well go on a walk down to the river.
  • Third, we went to Alton for lunch and while Heidi was ordering our food I took Amelia on a walk to show her Alton Bay.
  • Fourth, I took Amelia on a walk because Heidi needed an afternoon nap.
  • Fifth, I took Amelia on a walk in the baby bjorn because she kept crying and would not let Heidi eat dinner.
  • Sixth, Heidi and I took another walk with Amelia because she was not yet ready to calm down.

As a matter of fact she is not yet calm. But we can't walk any more. At least we are getting our exercise.

No comments: