Friday, April 25, 2008

Types of Fish

This is a little video that Heidi took while I was trying to calm Amelia. It is proof that parents will say anything to try and get their kids to calm down.

Currently, yes dear reader in this exact moment, I am trying to calm Amelia with the magical Baby Bjorn. I had her in the approved--facing my chest--position and have now moved her to the very age inappropriate outward facing position. Of course because the detailed instructions that come with the Baby Bjorn say not to do this until a certain age lest the baby's head break off, it is working perfectly.

Heidi has been the real champion in terms of calming Amelia down because she has been the one to continually try to feed and calm her in the middle of the night. I remain the cooker of dinner and the occasional unloader of the dish washer.

1 comment:

Lesley Nesbitt said...

Hang in there, you guys! Amelia is getting so much bigger and cuter by the day. Parenthood is all about problem solving and PATIENCE. We'd lend you some if we had any to spare :) Love to you all, from the Nesbitts!