Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Amelia holds her bottle...

So in this photo, Amelia is holding her bottle. When I am gone, Tom gives her a bottle and she will eat just enough to hold off her hunger until I get home. Clearly, she's no idiot. I wish she'd just drink it all up, but at least she'll take some of it. By the size of her arms you can see that she is certainly getting enough food (you should see her legs...)

Anyway, I did NOT know that she could hold her bottle by herself until I saw this picture! And when I saw it , I said, "Tom she can hold her own bottle!!!" And he said, "oh yeah she's been doing that forever..." I said, "WHAT????? How could I not know? I won't know what date to put in the baby book for 'first time she held her bottle.'"

I informed him that any potential milestone must be immediately reported to me - even if he's not sure of its significance :)

No comments: