Saturday, September 6, 2008

A cute picture


I think this is a cute picture from a few days ago - I can't decide which one of us she looks like in it because I see both.


We are excited for Tom to come home tomorrow! I have not taken Amelia's temperature in a whole day - my only irrational action has been that I leave the flood light on in our backyard at night. My thinking is that if a fugitive is trying to hide out in our town, s/he won't hide out in a backyard with flood lights. Seriously, this is what I think about...


Today Amelia and I went to swimming "lessons" for the first time with my friend Leslie/Amelia's friend Michael. We had lots of fun and she still loves to swim and kept putting her face down in the water. Have a great weekend!

No comments: