Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Heidi's Day of Challenges

I got up at 4:30 to the sound of Amelia crying, the sound of cats banging on doors and a dog barking. But while I was happily working, Heidi spent the entire day with cats going crazy, a nipping dog and a cranky baby.

Some pictures of the day...

Amelia approaches!




But wait she notices a wonderful book. Making Standards Useful by Bob Marzano. Of course she takes a moment to check it out. (And why not? Teaching about standards and narrowing the high school curriculum is of critical importance.)



Eventually though she realizes that she is reading it upside down and moves on to chewing on more wood chips--a daily activity as much as we try to prevent it.



What more can I say about the cats and our computers. Toonces, here, is quite comfortable in my computer bag.
And if you are wondering about pictures of crazy Yoda--he could not be caught on camera today--that's the kind of day it was.

No comments: